List of Bhakta Volunteers
It is with our great pleasure that we introduce the following individuals who have volunteered their time to act as Bhakta to educated our young in the basics of Hinduism: List of Bhakta Volunteers as of 03-2013
We need volunteers in every state. These individuals have volunteered their services as SUDDHA KARMA (doing something without expectation of any reward – or even thank you) and thereby teach the same to our young ones. There are two ways to volunteer:
1. If you are currently acting as a Bhakta, please check appropriate boxes on the ‘Bhakta’s Comments and Observation’ page in the Bhakta Manual and send it to us and we will be pleased to include your name on the list of volunteers.
2. If you are interested in acting as a Bhakta, please click on this I would like to be a Bhakta form. Please complete and send it to us.
Some General Guidelines for Students and Dharma Saathis:
1. Please remember that Bhakta is volunteering his services. He is not acting as a baby sitter.
2. You should not leave your child (children) in care of Bhakta for an hour or two and then pick him up later. You – that is Saathi MUST always be present with Student.
3. Please be interested in what Bhakta has to say and pay attention.
Any comments you have are most welcome. Please write to us at email@example.com